Skip to main content

Featured

Blah Blah IV

  So, we had a strife with my aunt in the U.S. last night regarding the plans of moving back to the province.

Growing Kangkong

Actually, I've already started growing "kangkong" and planted it in a bed of soil.  And it has been growing so fast that it had crawled towards my tomato plants.  But my auntie killed it recently to plant her "serpentina", so I am starting anew again and I decided to document it as it grows.

Yesterday, I set aside the kangkong cuts which is usually thrown away by others but a rather useful future harvest for me.




I put it in a small container and filled half of it with water.

I will put it outside the house, maybe at the window, for it to be able to absorb some sunlight during the day.

And change the water after few days, maybe every three (3) days.

(I'll update this after a week to share how it's doing. 😀)


Update as of April 07.
You can now see its roots.

Update as of April 12, 2017:

After a week, I placed it on a bed of soil.


Leaves has sprouted already.

Update as of April 25, 2017:






Comments

Popular Posts