Skip to main content

Featured

Blah Blah IV

  So, we had a strife with my aunt in the U.S. last night regarding the plans of moving back to the province.

Happy New Year! and some Chitchat


Hey guys!

It's been so long since I created this sub-blog and published my one and only post about planting. 😅

With my long vacation in December, I saw and got reminded about this blog and decided to make use of it...

Well actually the real reason is that I wanted the layout to be applied to my main blog, but it greatly affected the stats when I changed it, so I had to put back my old layout.

But since I'm really loving this kind of layout and I really want to use it, I'm reliving this blog and will be using it here. Tee hee!

And to not put to waste the changes I'm applying here, I would like to utilize this blog as well.

Even though I haven't published any after the first post, it does not mean I have stopped growing plants.

I have planted Okra, Eggplant, Pechay, etc, and been renovating our front yard.

But ever since the pandemic started and the quarantine has been implemented, a lot of people have diverted to planting and been flexing their plants online. (I felt shy. Char! 😆)

And I had to find soil for planting vegetables.

The ones we have are for ornaments and my plants are having a hard time surviving.

The Okra and Eggplant both withered after their first produce.

But for this new year, I will invest in the soil so that we can plant more fruit-bearing plants and more leafy vegetables.

That is my aim. 🙂

So hopefully I can utilize this blog more this year.

And also, as you may have noticed in the blog description, I am making this my personal space as well.

Not very personal though. Lol

Just some topics that I could not share in my main blog, I may post here instead.

I haven't thought much about it yet though, so let's see as we get on in this new year.

So in summary, I will make use of this blog for my gardening and personal chitchat and whatnot. 😁

No specific schedule though.

Just whenever. 😂

So that's it for now.

Wishing you all a healthy and prosperous new year~! 🎉

2021, please be good to us. 😅🙏

Comments

Popular Posts