Skip to main content

Featured

Blah Blah IV

  So, we had a strife with my aunt in the U.S. last night regarding the plans of moving back to the province.

Siling Pansigang and Pechay Challenge Days 1-5

I'm an intro person.

Meaning hanggang intro lang ako. 😅

Hanggang simula lang ako.

I start to do stuffs then I eventually forget about it.

I think I've started so many things but haven't finished any of it.

In planting, I tend to sow seeds, then leave it be.

Auntie's watering the plants every day so hinahayaan ko na lang siyang isama sa dinidiligan yung mga tinanim ko.

Some of it germinates, but eventually dies.

We were able to harvest pechay before while we left the okra hanggang matuyo na yung mga bunga but we were not able to plant its seeds hanggang sa mamatay na rin yung halaman.

The eggplant bore some fruit as well, pero nahayaan lang ding mabulok.

I'm really bad at maintaining, while auntie blames the seeds.

Sinasabi niya pangit daw yung seeds na meron ako, while I think it is the soil that is not compatible with the seeds.

For experimentation, I planted Pechay last February 26 along with the seeds of sili pansigang na ako mismo ang nagpatuyo.

I brought it to my room so I won't forget about it.

So I'm hitting three birds in one stone.

1. I'm challenging myself to maintain what I've started.

2. I want to see if makatuwiran ba yung pambabash ni auntie sa seeds ko.

3. Or it is the soil that has problem.

If I do succeed though sa pagpapalaki nito, then nasa tao na ang problema 🙈

No excuses.

Today I saw some of it already germinated.

Let's see how it goes in the coming days. 🙂

Update: I failed. 😆

Comments

Popular Posts